Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Third World Should Be Banned From Facebook


The more I use Facebook, the more I notice certain trends between different groups of people. I have come to the following conclusions.
1. The third world should be banned from the use of Facebook until they learn how to properly use it.
I do not want to look at a meme every other day of Jesus bleeding under a crown of thorns, hammered onto a crucifix… looking at me… judging me.

I don’t need to see memes that say, “If you wish cancer did not exist, like this picture” [of a child in chemotherapy].
This meme pretends to raise cancer awareness. In truth, this is some sick third world Latin American fuck that wants to get hits on his meme at the expense of little children with cancer. Fuck that guy. Fuck him in the ass.
2. Anyone under the age 18 should not use Facebook. It’s creepy and it feels illegal.
3. Old people are allowed, as long as they uphold the minimum requirement of posting one drunk photo a week.
Paz y Mucho Amor,
CG

1 comment: